- Delegate Linda Longstreth re-introduced the Healthy and Safe Workplace Act for the 2013-14 session. It is House Bill HB 2054.
- Read the text of the bill here.
- HB 2054 has been referred to two Committees in sequence. First, it must be heard by, and pass, the House Committee on Energy, Industry and Labor, Economic Development and Small Business. Then, it must be heard by, and pass, the Judiciary Committee.
- Lana Cooke, one of the WV State Coordinators, spoke at the National Press Club on Oct. 15, 2012 as part of a major press conference to commemorate WBI Freedom From Workplace Bullies Week. She tells why she created the WV Healthy Workplace Advocates.
- Please contact the State Coordinator below for more information regarding this state.
- HB 3015 was introduced by Del. Linda Longstreth on Feb. 4, thanks to the efforts of then-WVU Law student, and now attorney, Taylor Downs, pictured below with Lana Cooke.
West Virginia is the 19th state to introduce the Healthy Workplace Bill
Delegates Caputo & Manchin, WV Coordinator Lana Cooke, Sponsor Longstreth, WBI Direc. Gary Namie
|Delegate Linda Longstreth||D-50, Marion||(304) email@example.com||Here|
|Delegate Barbara Evans Fleischauer||D-51, Monongalia||(304) firstname.lastname@example.org||Here|
|Delegate Mike Caputo||D-50, Marion||(304) email@example.com||Here|
|Delegate Daniel Poling||D-10, Wood||(304) firstname.lastname@example.org||Here|
HB 3015 introduced by Delegate Longstreth on Feb. 4, 2011, the first-ever bill for the state.