Tennessee is the 26th State to Introduce the Healthy Workplace Bill
- The first bills ever to be introduced in Tennessee made the state the 26th state to introduce our Healthy Workplace Bill.
- Write to the bill sponsors listed below to thank them for caring. Write to the Committee Chairs and Vice-Chairs urging them to hold a public hearing for the bills in their committees.
- HB 1981 was introduced on Jan. 27, 2014 by Rep. Antonio "2 Shay" Parkinson. It is titled the "Healthy Workplace Bill" Read the text of the bill.
- The House bill has been referred to House Consumer and Human Resources Subcommittee. See below.
- SB 2226 was introduced by Sen. Jim Kyle on Jan. 27, 2014. The Senate bill is a companion bill to HB 1981 with identical wording.
- The Senate bill has been referred to Senate Commerce and Labor Committee. See below.
Interested in working for enactment of the Healthy Workplace Bill in Tennessee?
Fill out the following form and we'll put you in contact with the State Coordinator.